So good and super easy to make with a simple pourable pizza crust. Yeast, flour, dry milk, sugar, salt, water, and oil. Top the pizza with your favorite toppings. Can freeze the pizza for a quick meal later!
- 1 Tbsp shortening
- 1½ Tbsp cornmeal
- 1 (0.25-oz) packet of yeast
- 1⅔ cup water
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cups instant non-fat dry milk powder
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1½ tsp oil
- 1⅓ cups pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 pound ground chicken
- 3 Tbsp Pro sausage blend
- Chefs blend to taste
- Preheat oven to 475ºF. Oil a half sheet pan with 1 Tbsp Crisco shortening. Sprinkle pan with cornmeal and set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric stand mixer, dissolve yeast in warm water and let stand for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add flour milk, sugar, salt, and oil to the bowl. Mix with the whisk attachment for 10 minutes. The batter may be lumpy.
- Spread batter into the prepared pan and let rest for 20 minutes.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Brown ground chicken with olive oil and add Pro sausage blend and set aside
- Remove the crust from the oven and top with sauce, ground chicken, and cheese.
- Bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes, until the cheese is melted and starting to brown. Slice and serve.
Tip: Add Pro sausage blend and chefs blend to your pizza sauce for more flavor!