The absolute best biscuits and gravy come from an easy Sausage Gravy made from scratch. It is the best comfort food when smothered over homemade buttermilk biscuits!
- 1 Pound chopped or ground Salmon
- 3 Tablespoons Olive oil
- 4 Tablespoons "Pro Sausage Blend"
- 3 Tablespoon Flour
- 3 Cups milk
- "Chefs Blend" to taste
In a large skillet over medium high heat, add olive oil and cook the Ground salmon until brown and crumbly.
- Add "Pro sausage blend" then sprinkle sausage with flour, stir, and allow to cook for several minutes until the flour can absorb some of the fat and get golden brown.
- Add the milk and stir. Continue stirring occasionally over medium heat until gravy thickens, 5-10 minutes.
- Season to taste with "Chefs Blend"
- Serve immediately with biscuits